The Golden Triangle Tour Package of ours includes visits to the most amazing places. It covers three important and beautiful spots of India which is why it is known as the Golden Triangle Tour. The tour is a short 3 Nights and Four days tour which covers Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur and back to Delhi. On this trip, you will experience the culture and tradition of India. The scripture and historic importance of the same, very closely. So, sit tight because this small tour is which you will cherish for your life.
Itinerary of Golden Triangle Tour 4 days 3 nights
Day 01- Delhi
Day one will be your tour to Delhi. Our tour representative will meet you at your arriving point and will escort you to your preferred hotel. You will then check into the hotel and relax from the journey. After which your tour in Delhi will begin. You can start by visiting India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Rajghat, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, and Lotus Temple. You can also visit places like Chandni Chowk and Sarojini for Local Marketplaces. By the evening, you will we out on your journey to Agra which will be a 3-hour drive from The New Yamuna Expressway. On reaching, you will spend the night here.
Day 02 – Agra - Fatehpur Skiri
The day in Agra starts early in the morning. You will be witnessing the breathtaking view of Taj Mahal in the early sunrise. The monument looks are mesmerizing to look at in the early morning. After spending some time for a while, you will proceed back to the hotel and have your breakfast. After that, your trip to Jaipur the Pink City will begin with a drop by in Fatehpur Sikri which is also known as a ghost city. Once arriving in Jaipur, you will check into the hotel and rest the night away.
Day 03 – Jaipur
On day three you will be exploring the beautiful city Jaipur. After a healthy and heavy breakfast in the hotel, you will start your day by visiting the beautiful places in this city like Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Amer Fort where you can also get an exciting Elephant ride. You can spend the day exploring local markets in the city which shows enthralling Indian culture in them. The night will be spent in the city.
Day 04 – Delhi
After a good breakfast you will check out from your hotel in Jaipur and you will be on your way to Delhi. The way back to Delhi is a 240km drive and you will surely be taking back several beautiful memories along with you.
- * All paid hotel accommodation with food.
- * All cab charges covered.
- *Tickets and Parking fees along with Taxes.
- * Deluxe Car at service for Sightseeing, and Transfers.
- * Assistance by Representatives on Arrival and Departure.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
What’s not included
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4.94 % Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner