OVERNIGHT TRIP TO JAIPUR :- The charm and flamboyance of the Pink City of India attract every tourist to its doors! If monotony and the city hustle have kept you restless, it’s time to plan an overnight trip to Jaipur. After all, all of us deserve to live life the king size, don’t we? While no one can deny the beauty of making memories while sightseeing in the city, unknown paths and the tedious job to plan everything can get you trapped in the hustle and bustle of the city, which is why here is a tailor-made post on an overnight trip to Jaipur to ease the task for you. Visit the peaceful and historic town of Mandawa (part of Shekhawati region), explore the spectacular forts from the 18th century, private merchant mansions and what not.
DAY 1 – DELHI TO JAIPUR, AMER FORT
We will pick you up from your hotel, airport or the railway station in Delhi and drive you to the city of Jaipur which is approximately 270 km away. You can expect a turnaround time of about five hours. On arrival, after the check-in and freshening up, we will start with a guided tour of the city including a visit to the City Palace and Amer Fort, one of the most magnificent forts of Jaipur. It is known for its intricate architecture in red sandstone and marble. It is located on a raised platform so you can enjoy an elephant ride to the fort. Once done, we will take you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 2 – JAIPUR – DELHI
In the morning, after breakfast, you will be checking out of the hotel and start with the city tour – this will include attractions like HawaMahal – the Palace of Winds, JalMahal – the Water Palace and Jai Singh observatory. The Palace of Winds is made of red and pink sandstone and represents a mix of both Rajput as well as the Islamic Mughal architecture. It is open from 9 AM to 4:30 PM daily and the entrance fee is applicable. JalMahal is built in the middle of Man Sagar Lake and is admired by everybody because of its mesmerizing architecture. However, entry inside the palace is restricted. The palace represents Rajput architecture and is made of red sandstone; it was constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amer. After visiting these beautiful places, you will be dropped back to Delhi – we will be providing transfers to airport/railway station and our services will end here.
- Accommodation - double room on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast included
- An air-conditioned deluxe car drove by a chauffeur for all the visits.
- Assistance available on arrival as well as departure.
- Train fare or airfare is not included in the package.
- Entrance fee of any monument will be paid by the tourists.
- Lunch and dinner are not included in the package.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- A government service charge of 4.94% is applicable on the bill.
- The charges for the camera, jeep rides, elephant rides, and camel safari will be borne by the tourists.
- Service ends as soon as we drop the tourist on Delhi Airport or Railway Station. BON VOYAGE!