Overnight Jaipur Tour :- Escape the bustle of Jaipur to visit the historic town of Mandawa, nestled in the heart of the Shekhawati region. Tour its forts and havelis, magnificent mansions from the 18th-19th-Centuries. An overnight jaipur trip to Delhi and Jaipur with lots of local sightseeing & elephant rides. Avail stay, 1 breakfast, English speaking guides and more.. Located approximately 115 miles (190 kilometers) north of Jaipur, the beautiful town of Mandawa is well known for its fort and ornate private merchant mansions from the 18th and 19th centuries. On this overnight jaipur tour, you will drive to Mandawa for a 1-night stay, exploring the painted fort, and the hidden houses on a full-day tour.
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur, 270 KM
Pick up from Delhi, you will be picked up from your hotel / Airport / Rly Station and drive to Jaipur. On arrival checkin at Jaipur hotel. After freshup, we will start guided city tour of Jaipur visiting The massive City Palace and Amber Fort, Amber with it’s a honey coloured fortress-palace in the Aravali Hills which can be mounted by elephant. Later transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur - Delhi
Morning after breakfast Checkout From Hotel Then go for the City tour of Jaipur – Visiting Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal (Water palace) - surrounded with water of the Man Sagar Lake, Jai Singh Observatory. Later we will drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi transfer to airport / rly station. Tour and Services Ends.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
What’s not included
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4.94 % Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner