The Taj, one of the seven wonders of the World and a World Heritage site, is best seen under moonlight. It is said the Taj changes its colors during the full moon nights. Visit the Taj during full moon nights for the most memorable and everlasting impression. Taj is also very enchanting at dawn and sunset. With limited access, the Taj is now open for five nights each month for nighttime viewing around the full moon nights. The total number of visitors is restricted to 400 each night. Only 50 visitors in five batches are allowed at a time for 30 minutes each between 2030 hrs to 0030 hrs.
Night viewing of Taj is not allowed on Fridays and during entire the month of Ramadan/ Ramazan. Taj remains closed on all Fridays.
TAJ MAHAL NIGHT VIEWING INFORMATION
- Taj Mahal Night viewing is opened for 04 hours from 08:30 PM to 12:30 AM. On full moonlight nights only.
- Eight batches of 50 tourists oscillate between 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM , total 400 of visitors per night.
- Tourist must reach Shilpgram (Eastern Gate Taj Mahal Parking) half an hour before the scheduled time mentioned on their ticket for security checks and from there they will be taken in the batches of 50 person per group by battery Van and back.
Requirements: Please e-mail all documents to email@example.com
- A scanned copy of passport.
- A Scanned copy of visa to India.
- Name and address of hotel/ guest house in Agra where you will be staying and how long.
- Name address of hotel/ guest house of your stay prior to arriving in Agra.
- Your home address, cell phone or home number/s.
- Valid e-mail address and cell number.
- Please mail money order / bank check at least five days prior to arrival in Agra.
- If you prefer the ticket/s to be delivered to your hotel, please add $ 6.00 delivery expense.
- Or you may collect the ticket/s from Agra office on the day of visit or one day prior to visit.
- The tickets are non transferable.
- Ticket and fees are non refundable.
To purchase the night viewing entry ticket/s to Taj Mahal, please e-mail/ mail the above documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|FULL MOON (POORNIMA IN NIGHT) YEAR-2017 TO 2020|